The company will assist AFRL in revamping, integrating, and streamlining business applications and software across the enterprise at various locations. The aim is to better manage critical business information for AFRL’s Science and Technology mission.
MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has been awarded a task order with the Defense Department Information Analysis Center’s Cyber Security Technical Area Task. The 5-year, $37 million contract supports the Air Force Research Lab Enterprise Business System.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL