MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
The Defense Department has awarded a $37 million task order to MacAulay-Brown Inc. for next-generation logistics support and analysis for U.S. Central Command.
The 5-year task order will support the U.S. Central Command Directorate of Logistics and Engineering, tasked with planning, synchronizing, monitoring and controlling logistics efforts in support of USCENTCOM missions. MacB will plan and develop a logistics analysis framework and database to support the next generation of logistics requirements within CENTCOM’s area of responsibility, the company said.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract