MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Multiple-Award Blanket Purchase Agreement for FBI Intelligence Analysis
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. announced it has been awarded a blanket purchase agreement from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Solutions for Intelligence Analysis Services BPA has a $300 million ceiling value across all awardees, and will provide intelligence work for the FBI to meet critical mission requirements in an increasingly dynamic environment. The BPA has a one-year base with four option years.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner