MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: Save the Date: Sid Fuchs on ‘Surviving and Thriving’
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. President and CEO Sid Fuchs will speak at ACG National Capital’s monthly meeting on July 21.
MacB hired Fuchs in 2011 to lead the company’s transformation during challenging conditions. Now a leading national security company with more than 1,500 employees worldwide, MacB provides engineering, cybersecurity and product solutions for federal agencies.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group