MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: Save the Date: Sid Fuchs on ‘Surviving and Thriving’
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. President and CEO Sid Fuchs will speak at ACG National Capital’s monthly meeting on July 21.
MacB hired Fuchs in 2011 to lead the company’s transformation during challenging conditions. Now a leading national security company with more than 1,500 employees worldwide, MacB provides engineering, cybersecurity and product solutions for federal agencies.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics