MacB in the News
WashingtonTech: 12 Win Chance to Chase $3B in Defense R&D Work
Twelve companies will compete for work under a $3 billion Air Force contract for a variety of research and development efforts.
The contract, known as the Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TATs), is a recompete of an existing contract that the Air Force uses for R&D, research and evaluation of new technologies focused on weapons systems, survivability, advanced materials and other areas.
The winners of the recompete are:
- Alion Science and Technology
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- EOIR Technologies
- Georgia Tech Research Institute
- MacAulay-Brown Inc.
- ManTech TSG-2 Joint Venture
- Prescient Edge Corp.
- Strategic Analysis Inc.
- TASC Inc.
- URS Federal Services
- Wyle Laboratories
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract
- MacB Promotes Duane Shugars to Senior Vice President and General Manager