MacB in the News
WashingtonTech: MacAulay-Brown CIO Becomes Chief Administrative Officer
MacAulay-Brown has named Mia Kerivan-O’Malley senior vice president and chief administrative officer.
She was previously vice president and chief information officer. As chief administrative officer, Kerivan-O’Malley will continue her CIO duties but will also be responsible for the company’s human capital development and recruiting departments, MacB said in a release.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals