- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Acquisition Management
What We Do
MacB is a leading provider of integrated cyber services and solutions that support the U.S. Federal Government, Intelligence and the Department of Defense (DoD). We secure, harden, protect and enable safe access to the critical networks the Nation
With nearly two decades of expertise in cyber solutions, we offer a unique combination of practical experience and proven best practices to safeguard computer and telecommunications network infrastructure ranging from small, tactical networks up to worldwide enterprises.
We design cyber solutions around industry standards (DoD 8500, NIST 800, ISO 27002, etc.) that integrate vendor agnostic best of breed capabilities, tailored to the unique needs of individual customers to ensure each security implementation resolves our customer’s toughest challenges.
Our highly skilled workforce and large customer base allow us to deliver powerful, integrated services and solutions in the cyber domain.
For more information on our Cyber services and solutions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Latest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources