- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
What We Do
MacB is a leading provider of integrated cyber services and solutions that support the U.S. Federal Government, Intelligence and the Department of Defense (DoD). We secure, harden, protect and enable safe access to the critical networks the Nation
With nearly two decades of expertise in cybersecurity solutions, we offer a unique combination of practical experience and proven best practices to safeguard computer and telecommunications network infrastructure, ranging in size from small, tactical networks up to worldwide enterprises.
We design cybersecurity solutions around industry standards (DoD 8500, NIST 800, ISO 27002, etc.) that integrate vendor agnostic best-of-breed capabilities, tailored to the unique needs of individual customers to ensure each security implementation resolves our customer’s toughest challenges.
Our highly skilled workforce and large customer base allow us to deliver powerful, integrated services and solutions in the cybersecurity domain.
For more information on our Cybersecurity services and solutions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Latest News and Events
- MacB to Play a Key Role in Trusted Microelectronics Workshop
- MacB Announces Promotion of Two Senior Technologists to Vice President and CTO
- WashingtonExec: MacB Elevates James Sawyer, Robert Stafford to VP and CTO
- WashingtonExec: MacB CEO Named to List of Top 25 Leaders in Gov Contracting
- Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Defense Logistics Agency Contract