- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
- Integrated Laboratories
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
Featured White Papers
What We Do
Engineering and QRC
We have more than 39 years of experience delivering innovative advanced engineering services and product solutions to the Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations and Homeland Defense communities. Our cleared and certified personnel are experts in mechanical, electrical, security and software engineering. In addition, we have in-house state-of-the-art equipment, facilities and personnel to design, develop and deliver next generation technology solutions.
Many of our customers operate in a dynamic environment. Whether it’s responding to a real-time threat or needing to provide actionable intelligence to prevent a potential attack, they require new or updated systems in a short period of time. Our proven Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) shaves months, if not years off the design and delivery process. The result is the right solution that performs beyond our customers’
For more information on our innovative Engineering services and product solutions and Quick Reaction Capability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Latest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner