- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
- Integrated Laboratories
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
Featured White Papers
What We Do
MacB has a combined set of R&D, Test and Limited Rate Production lab facilities exceeding 100,000 square feet. These laboratories and manufacturing shops are a key component to our engineering and high value added work for national security customers. Having multiple facilities in different geographic areas allows us to provide cost efficient and effective lab operations close to those customers who need it most.
We develop solutions to a wide variety of problems across a broad base of customer mission areas. Lab activities include; performing Hardware and Software System and Component level analyses, design of custom and COTS based analysis tools, Hardware/Software systems development, systems integration and testing, development instrumentation systems, and design and development of big data, data analytics and cyber security platforms.
We have labs to provide a quick reaction capability (QRC), including the rapid prototyping of both hardware and software as well as the low rate production of hardware that directly supports warfighter operations and acquisition programs. Our labs support the entire life cycle – development through fielding of solutions and we can accommodate a variety of missions with facilities cleared from unclassified to SCIF and SAP accreditation.
Our set of lab facilities also serves as a training and development environment for young engineers as we try to develop the next generation of technical talent.
Integrated Laboratories DOWNLOAD DATASHEET
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group