- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Acquisition Management
What We Do
Intelligence and Analysis
The seamless operation of the Nation’s Intelligence systems increases global situational awareness. For more than two decades, our expert teams have discreetly provided a broad spectrum of technical and operational solutions to the Intelligence Community and the military. In addition, our full range of intelligence, counterintelligence and counterterrorism engineering services and product solutions significantly increase the collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination of actionable intelligence.
For more information on our Intelligence services and product solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources