- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
- Integrated Laboratories
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
Featured White Papers
What We Do
We offer superior IT design, implementation and support services that enable our customers to focus on what is most important: the defense of the Nation. As a leader in the development, system integration and sustainment of leading edge IT services and solutions, we are committed to the highest standards and training for our IT professionals.
Recognizing that improving IT processes is increasingly a key requirement for doing business with the Department of Defense (DoD) and many government agencies, we have adopted an Integrated Standards Model that includes ISO 9001, ISO 20000, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) and Level 3 Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certifications and best practices. We ensure that all of our employees requiring elevated network access have the required training and maintain DoD 8570 certifications as required per DoD standards. As a standards-based organization, we are committed to being a leader in innovation, with a culture of continual improvement.
Our engineers receive the latest training in threat management, network defense, intrusion protection and in implementing state-of-the-art security solutions to satisfy customer heightened security requirements. Whatever the need, the MacB IT solutions team stands ready to partner with you to design, manage and operate your IT systems.
For more information on our Information Technology services and product solutions, please contact us at IT@macb.com.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System
- MacB President and CEO to be Keynote Speaker for Florida GovCon Summit
- WashingtonExec: Sidney Fuchs, President and CEO of MacB, To Be Keynote Speaker at Florida GovCon Summit
- C5 Consortium: EITC Wins Cyber Innovation Challenge Award