- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Acquisition Management
What We Do
Test and Evaluation
We support the test and evaluation of advanced weapons systems and subsystem in the following areas:
- Test Methodologies. Develop and define test methodologies which support approved test objectives.
- Test Planning. Develop the plans and procedures to meet the defined test objectives.
- Test Design. Design the test scenarios, test matrices, test venues, and test scenarios so as to obtain the greatest value per test dollar invested.
- Test Operations. Develop the integrated test execution schedules, checklists and plans for ensuring test success.
- Test Integration and Execution. Validate and document final test configurations and setup before test execution; prepare reports and other specified mission support products.
- Test Reviews and Validation. Assist with test design and test readiness reviews; prepare and execute executive orders for test.
- Post-Test Analysis. Review test results and compare to pre-rest predictions to identify areas for further study and assessment.
Latest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources