- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
- Integrated Laboratories
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
Featured White Papers
What We Do
Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
With a heritage rooted in systems engineering and integration, we are a leader in the Research and Development (R&D) needs of multiple customers. MacB’s first contracts more than 39 years ago were to assist R&D for the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL). Since then, we have expended to encompass the full range of research, development, test and evaluation required for the acquisition of weapons systems for our intelligence and military forces.
For more information on our Research, Development, Test and Evaluation services and product solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA