- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
- Integrated Laboratories
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
Featured White Papers
What We Do
Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
Due to the growing number of cyber threats to both government and commercial systems, Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC) emphasizes secure development and product environments. We understand how critical it is to develop, deploy, and sustain security-based systems that combat cyber threats in a timely manner, and support the entire complex system development lifecycle so that networks, systems, and information cannot be compromised and government operations are protected from damaging cyber attacks. With extensive Amazon GovCloud (US) and automated cloud provisioning experience, EITC’s team of engineers are leaders in Cloud services innovation.
For Department of Defense (DoD) and the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC), Big Data is an integration challenge, not a technology challenge. We are meeting this challenge by designing, operating, and sustaining multi-petabyte network clusters and providing the toolsets that allow real-time analytics to be developed and deployed- directly impacting mission performance.
For more information on Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics services, contact us at email@example.com.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group