- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the CEO
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Message from the CEO
Thank you for visiting our website. For more than 37 years, MacB has maintained a proud history of providing leading-edge and mission critical engineering and technical services to a diverse set of customers in locations around the world. We are proud of the role we continue to play in our Nation’s defense, and work hard each day to help our customers achieve mission success. From the ground, to the sky, and into space, MacB is there to give the Nation our best and brightest.
Our culture is one of mission success, employee development, results and integrity. We are a growing organization with more than 1,500 employees around the globe and have always believed that our people make the difference and are our competitive advantage. At the end of the day, it is about people, and we have some of the best in the industry.
I hope you will regularly return to our website to read about our future developments, job openings, news and events. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of service or if you have questions about MacB.
Sidney E. Fuchs
President and CEO
Latest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins 5-Year IDIQ to Support DOD, Other Agencies
- WashingtonExec: Transform Your Career Through Relationships: 7 Tips From ‘Get Off the Bench’ Author Sid Fuchs
- MacB Wins $49M Engineering and Technical Contract for the National Assessment Group
- MacB CEO Delivers Networking and Leadership Presentation to HHS Employees