- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the CEO
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Message from the CEO
Thank you for visiting our website. For more than 37 years, MacB has maintained a proud history of providing leading-edge and mission critical engineering and technical services to a diverse set of customers in locations around the world. We are proud of the role we continue to play in our Nation’s defense, and work hard each day to help our customers achieve mission success. From the ground, to the sky, and into space, MacB is there to give the Nation our best and brightest.
Our culture is one of mission success, employee development, results and integrity. We are a growing organization with more than 1,500 employees around the globe and have always believed that our people make the difference and are our competitive advantage. At the end of the day, it is about people, and we have some of the best in the industry.
I hope you will regularly return to our website to read about our future developments, job openings, news and events. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of service or if you have questions about MacB.
Sidney E. Fuchs
President and CEO
Latest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources