- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the President
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Vice President and Chief Security Officer
Mike Ritter, Vice President and Chief Security Officer is responsible for all company and program security management and operations. Mike leads a diverse team of security professionals at MacAulay-Brown. Mike has 18 years of experience performing various Security and IT functions to include – CPSO, ISSM\ISSO, IAM\IAO, and System Administration.
Prior to joining MacAulay-Brown, in 2011, Mike worked for SAIC where he achieved 9 consecutive “Superior” ratings from DSS (Defense Security Service). While at SAIC the security team was awarded the “James S. Cogswell Award” from DSS. Each year DSS awards the “Cogswell” to the top .1% of Industrial Security Programs.
Mike is a Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) thru ISC2 and received a BS in Physics from Washburn University, Topeka, KS. Mike is a member of NCMS – The Society of Industrial Security Professionals. Mike also worked for several years in a research lab and is a co-recipient of three United States patents on electromagnetic energy distribution.
Latest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner