- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the President
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
President, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
An Alion Company
Sid Fuchs is the President of MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a subsidiary of Alion Science and Technology. MacB is a leading National Security company with over 1,500 employees worldwide that provides innovative engineering, cybersecurity, and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Federal agencies. He is an accomplished and recognized thought leader, business executive, and National Security authority with a 30-year track record of leading and building engineering and technology companies and organizations that deliver results.
As President, CEO, and a Director of MacB from 2011 to 2018, Mr. Fuchs led the debt-free transformation of MacB from a once predominantly U.S. Air Force SETA contractor to a NextGen engineering solutions, technology, and services company during a severe market downturn. Through a combination of focused investments, consistent double-digit organic growth, and four strategic acquisitions, all of which expanded the company’s capability and customer portfolios, Mr. Fuchs and his leadership team were able to position MacB for a highly successful exit in August 2018, when they were acquired by Veritas Capital, a leading New York-based private equity firm with over $10B in assets under management, and merged with Alion Science and Technology, a Veritas Capital portfolio company.
CLICK HERE to read Sid’s full bio.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day