- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the President
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
President, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
An Alion Company
Sid Fuchs is the President of MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a subsidiary of Alion Science and Technology. MacB is a leading National Security company with over 1,500 employees worldwide that provides innovative engineering, cybersecurity, and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Federal agencies. He is an accomplished and recognized thought leader, business executive, and National Security authority with a 30-year track record of leading and building engineering and technology companies and organizations that deliver results. He joined MacB in 2011.
Under very challenging market conditions, Mr. Fuchs led the debt-free transformation of MacB from a once predominantly U.S. Air Force SETA contractor to a double-digit growth NextGen engineering solutions, technology, and services company. As a result, MacB shareholders realized a significant investment return in August 2018 when MacB was acquired by Veritas Capital, a leading New York-based private equity firm with over $10B in assets under management, and merged with Alion Science and Technology, a Veritas Capital portfolio company.
CLICK HERE to read Sid’s full bio.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract