- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the President
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Advanced Technology Group
Tim Lawrence is MacB’s Senior Vice President and General Manager for the Advanced Technology Group (ATG), headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. ATG is one of four MacB operating groups, providing technical services for research, engineering and acquisition customers. The group’s primary focus is serving multiple U.S. Air Force programs based out of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, although ATG is expanding into other programs and locations that have the same technical focus. Some key customers include the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), the Air Force Flight Test Center (AFTC), the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), and the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC).
Prior to arriving at MacB, Mr. Lawrence was an Operations Manager for Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) in Dayton, Ohio. In that role, he managed a diversified portfolio of research and engineering-focused programs for customers including AFRL, NASIC, and the Department of State. Prior to accepting that job, Mr. Lawrence was the Director of Ball Corporation’s System Engineering Services Operations, overseeing the development and growth of engineering-focused operations across the country, and a branch affiliate in Australia.
Mr. Lawrence earned a Master’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Sciences, both from Purdue University.
Latest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win