- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the CEO
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Vice President of Contracts and Procurement
Vicki Summers, Vice President of Contracts and Procurement, leads a team of contracting and purchasing professionals that provide support for MacB including pricing, negotiation, contract and subcontract administration, purchasing and property management.
Vicki joined MacB in 1998 as a Contracts Manager when the company was a small business with less than 200 employees. The Contracts and Procurement departments now support a broad base of customers, and more than 1,500 MacB employees in over 20 locations throughout the United States. Prior to joining MacB she worked for SofTech, Inc. and Wang Government Services as a Contracts Manager, and has over 30 years of commercial and Government contracting experience.
Vicki is a graduate of Miami University in Oxford, OH with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She is an active member of the National Contract Management Association.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Employees to Attend, Present at 2017 GOMACTech Conference
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Subcontract by IAP Worldwide Services to Support Distributed Common Ground System–Army
- DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
- MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System