- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the President
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Vice President of Contracts and Procurement
Vicki Summers, Vice President of Contracts and Procurement, leads a team of contracting and purchasing professionals at MacB that provide many services including pricing, negotiation, contract and subcontract administration, purchasing and property management.
Vicki joined MacB in 1998 as a Contracts Manager when the company was a small business with less than 200 employees. The Contracts and Procurement departments now help a broad base of customers, and more than 1,500 MacB employees in over 20 locations throughout the United States. Prior to joining MacB, she worked for SofTech, Inc. and Wang Government Services as a Contracts Manager. Vicki has more than 30 years of commercial and government contracting experience.
Vicki is a graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She is an active member of the National Contract Management Association.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon