- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the CEO
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Vice President of Contracts and Procurement
Vicki Summers, Vice President of Contracts and Procurement, leads a team of contracting and purchasing professionals that provide support for MacB including pricing, negotiation, contract and subcontract administration, purchasing and property management.
Vicki joined MacB in 1998 as a Contracts Manager when the company was a small business with less than 200 employees. The Contracts and Procurement departments now support a broad base of customers, and more than 1,500 MacB employees in over 20 locations throughout the United States. Prior to joining MacB she worked for SofTech, Inc. and Wang Government Services as a Contracts Manager, and has over 30 years of commercial and Government contracting experience.
Vicki is a graduate of Miami University in Oxford, OH with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She is an active member of the National Contract Management Association.
Latest News and Events
- MacB to Play a Key Role in Trusted Microelectronics Workshop
- MacB Announces Promotion of Two Senior Technologists to Vice President and CTO
- WashingtonExec: MacB Elevates James Sawyer, Robert Stafford to VP and CTO
- WashingtonExec: MacB CEO Named to List of Top 25 Leaders in Gov Contracting
- Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Defense Logistics Agency Contract