- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the CEO
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Vice President of Contracts and Procurement
Vicki Summers, Vice President of Contracts and Procurement, leads a team of contracting and purchasing professionals that provide support for MacB including pricing, negotiation, contract and subcontract administration, purchasing and property management.
Vicki joined MacB in 1998 as a Contracts Manager when the company was a small business with less than 200 employees. The Contracts and Procurement departments now support a broad base of customers, and more than 1,500 MacB employees in over 20 locations throughout the United States. Prior to joining MacB she worked for SofTech, Inc. and Wang Government Services as a Contracts Manager, and has over 30 years of commercial and Government contracting experience.
Vicki is a graduate of Miami University in Oxford, OH with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She is an active member of the National Contract Management Association.
Latest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins 5-Year IDIQ to Support DOD, Other Agencies
- WashingtonExec: Transform Your Career Through Relationships: 7 Tips From ‘Get Off the Bench’ Author Sid Fuchs
- MacB Wins $49M Engineering and Technical Contract for the National Assessment Group
- MacB CEO Delivers Networking and Leadership Presentation to HHS Employees