- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
Department of Defense
For more than 37 years, our guiding principle continues to be providing the men and women that faithfully serve our country with the best engineering services and product solutions. Three decades ago, we began as a small, engineering company providing Electronic Warfare (EW) research to support the U.S. Air Force. Our dedication to system engineering principles, with a focus on the operator and the ability to provide cost-effective solutions, has allowed us to rapidly expand throughout Department of Defense (DoD).
MacB delivers innovative services and product solutions throughout the lifecycle of defense programs by providing research and development, weapon systems acquisition, test and evaluation, maintenance support and training to increase effectiveness in the field. We are proud of our heritage and the role we play in making our military the best in the world.
Click here for a list of related DoD product solutions.
Latest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins 5-Year IDIQ to Support DOD, Other Agencies
- WashingtonExec: Transform Your Career Through Relationships: 7 Tips From ‘Get Off the Bench’ Author Sid Fuchs
- MacB Wins $49M Engineering and Technical Contract for the National Assessment Group
- MacB CEO Delivers Networking and Leadership Presentation to HHS Employees