- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB is committed to a safe and secure Homeland. We have more than 37 years of experience providing advanced engineering services, cybersecurity, and product solutions that makes us uniquely qualified to address today’s top threats, and help first responders react to natural and man-made disasters.
The Department of Homeland Security relies on MacB’s Full Spectrum Emergency Management Planning and Response and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear expertise to combat the Weapons of Mass Destruction threat facing the Nation. We are experts in Intelligence Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination, Cybersecurity, Threat Detection, Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism. In addition, we provide Integrated Logistics Support for the U.S. Coast Guard.
Latest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event