- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB is committed to a safe and secure Homeland. We have more than 37 years of experience providing advanced engineering services, cybersecurity, and product solutions that makes us uniquely qualified to address today’s top threats, and help first responders react to natural and man-made disasters.
The Department of Homeland Security relies on MacB’s Full Spectrum Emergency Management Planning and Response and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear expertise to combat the Weapons of Mass Destruction threat facing the Nation. We are experts in Intelligence Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination, Cybersecurity, Threat Detection, Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism. In addition, we provide Integrated Logistics Support for the U.S. Coast Guard.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System
- MacB President and CEO to be Keynote Speaker for Florida GovCon Summit
- WashingtonExec: Sidney Fuchs, President and CEO of MacB, To Be Keynote Speaker at Florida GovCon Summit
- C5 Consortium: EITC Wins Cyber Innovation Challenge Award