- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB is committed to a safe and secure Homeland. We have more than 37 years of experience providing advanced engineering services, cybersecurity, and product solutions that makes us uniquely qualified to address today’s top threats, and help first responders react to natural and man-made disasters.
The Department of Homeland Security relies on MacB’s Full Spectrum Emergency Management Planning and Response and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear expertise to combat the Weapons of Mass Destruction threat facing the Nation. We are experts in Intelligence Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination, Cybersecurity, Threat Detection, Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism. In addition, we provide Integrated Logistics Support for the U.S. Coast Guard.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Partners on DoD Language Interpretation and Translation Contract
- MacB to Showcase Leading-Edge Technologies at TechNet Augusta
- MacB VP Speaks on Transforming Defensive Cyber Operations at TechTalk Event
- MacB’s Commonwealth Technology Division Celebrates 50 Years of Service
- WashingtonExec: MacB Team Participates in TechTalk Session During Conference