- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB is committed to a safe and secure Homeland. We have more than 37 years of experience providing advanced engineering services, cybersecurity, and product solutions that makes us uniquely qualified to address today’s top threats, and help first responders react to natural and man-made disasters.
The Department of Homeland Security relies on MacB’s Full Spectrum Emergency Management Planning and Response and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear expertise to combat the Weapons of Mass Destruction threat facing the Nation. We are experts in Intelligence Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination, Cybersecurity, Threat Detection, Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism. In addition, we provide Integrated Logistics Support for the U.S. Coast Guard.
Latest News and Events
- MacB SVP Speaking on Identity in Cybersecurity Panel at Washington D.C. Conference
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Shawn Justice to Speak on ‘Identity on Cybersecurity’ Panel
- WashingtonExec: MacB Special Ops Analyst Inducted into Ohio Military Hall of Fame
- MacB CEO Sid Fuchs Selected to Dayton’s Top 100 People in Aerospace and Defense
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Sid Fuchs Recognized Among Dayton’s Top 100 in Aero/Defense