- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations Forces
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB is committed to a safe and secure Homeland. Our advanced engineering services and product solutions and more than three decades of experience working to harden the Nation’s defenses makes us uniquely qualified to address 21st century threats and help first responders respond to natural and man-made disasters.
The Department of Homeland Security relies on our Full Spectrum Emergency Management Planning and Response and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear expertise to combat the Weapons of Mass Destruction threat facing the Nation. We are experts in Intelligence Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination, Cyber Threat Detection, Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism. In addition, we provide Integrated Logistics Support for the USCG.
Click here for a list of our Homeland Security related product solutions.
Latest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources