- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB is committed to a safe and secure Homeland. Our advanced engineering services, cybersecurity, and product solutions, along with our more than 37 years of experience working to harden the Nation’s defenses, makes us uniquely qualified to address today’s top threats, and help first responders respond to natural and man-made disasters.
The Department of Homeland Security relies on MacB’s Full Spectrum Emergency Management Planning and Response and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear expertise to combat the Weapons of Mass Destruction threat facing the Nation. We are experts in Intelligence Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination, Cybersecurity, Threat Detection, Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism. In addition, we provide Integrated Logistics Support for the U.S. Coast Guard.
Latest News and Events
- MacB to Play a Key Role in Trusted Microelectronics Workshop
- MacB Announces Promotion of Two Senior Technologists to Vice President and CTO
- WashingtonExec: MacB Elevates James Sawyer, Robert Stafford to VP and CTO
- WashingtonExec: MacB CEO Named to List of Top 25 Leaders in Gov Contracting
- Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Defense Logistics Agency Contract