- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB provides a full range of intelligence, counterintelligence, cybersecurity, and counterterrorism engineering services and product solutions. For decades, our expert teams have designed, delivered, managed and supported cost-effective, innovative and efficient multi-intelligence (multi-int) solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC).
We are uniquely positioned to affect positive change through a number of strategic support contracts with both Intelligence agencies and tactical operational locations. For example, MacB provides various mission specialists across the spectrum (e.g., GEOINT, SIGINT, AGI, Spectral and Motion Imagery) on the U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) contract. Other key support is represented at the 513th Military Intelligence Brigade, where our team of analysts deliver around-the-clock, critical multi-int products to our downrange operators.
Because our analysts sit at the crucial nodal crossing of strategic and tactical intelligence data flow, we have the advantage of understanding mission requirements as they occur. Our experts are empowered to act on requirements and rapidly deliver operationally relevant products and tools for IC analysts.
Click here for a list of IC product solutions.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: U.S. Army Contracting Command Awards Enlighten IT Consulting ACCENT Contract
- MacB Launches New Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
- WashingtonExec: MacB Launches Updated Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
- ExecutiveBiz: MacB Subsidiary Adds Cloud Deployment Feature to Cyber Defense Platform for Govt Clients
- MacB Develops Unique Approach to Thinning Image Data for the U.S. Air Force