MacB in the News
Acquisition News: KippsDeSanto & Co. Advises MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
KippsDeSanto & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of its client, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (“MacB” or the “Company”) to Alion Science and Technology Corporation (“Alion”), a portfolio company of Veritas Capital (“Veritas”).
With its national capital headquarters in Vienna, VA and its corporate headquarters in Dayton, OH, MacB has established decades long customer relationships while providing advanced engineering solutions in mission critical, high-barrier-to-entry areas of National Security across the Department of Defense (“DoD”), the Intelligence Community (“IC”), and various Special Operations Commands (“SOCOM”). MacB’s differentiated engineering solutions portfolio includes Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (“RDT&E”); cyber tools and operations, secure cloud engineering, and data analytic tools development and deployment; cybersecurity – both offensive and defensive; and rapid prototype and quick-response production / manufacturing / integration.
Click here to read the full story published under Technology Solutions on the KippsDeSanto Website.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA