Air Combat Command Omnibus Contract Awarded to MacB
Dayton, OH, based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) led a winning team for a full and open award on the third generation of the Air Combat Command (ACC) Contract Advisory and Assistance Services III (CAAS III) contract. With a contract value of up $400 million, MacB President, Charlie Schwegman, stated, “This is a key win for MacB and will allow us to continue to support the warfighter and our nation’s Global War on Terrorism.” MacB had previously won a CAAS II contract as a small business. CAAS III will run from August 2007 to August 2012 and may be used by ACC units worldwide. Members of the winning MacB Team include: Lockheed Martin, ManTech, LMI, ARA/Broadspere, PE Systems, Pioneer Technologies, dNovus RDI, DP Technologies, Gemini Industries, The Durango Group, Craig Technologies, Jorge Scientific and INTECON.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order