Air Combat Command Omnibus Contract Awarded to MacB
Dayton, OH, based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) led a winning team for a full and open award on the third generation of the Air Combat Command (ACC) Contract Advisory and Assistance Services III (CAAS III) contract. With a contract value of up $400 million, MacB President, Charlie Schwegman, stated, “This is a key win for MacB and will allow us to continue to support the warfighter and our nation’s Global War on Terrorism.” MacB had previously won a CAAS II contract as a small business. CAAS III will run from August 2007 to August 2012 and may be used by ACC units worldwide. Members of the winning MacB Team include: Lockheed Martin, ManTech, LMI, ARA/Broadspere, PE Systems, Pioneer Technologies, dNovus RDI, DP Technologies, Gemini Industries, The Durango Group, Craig Technologies, Jorge Scientific and INTECON.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day