Air Force Awards $98 Million Contract for Depot On-Site Contractor Augmentee Team Support
The Ogden Air Logistics Center (OO-ALC) at Hill Air Force Base has awarded a four and a half year, $98M indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a diversified technical services firm headquarted in Dayton, Ohio. Under this effort MacB will provide modification, maintenance, inspections and repairs to various aircraft and missile systems for OO-ALC at Hill AFB and the Aircraft Maintenance Regeneration Group (AMARG) in Tuscon, Arizona. The maintenance scope of this effort continues to diversify and expand the Mission System Group (MSG) Modification, Maintenance, and Repair (MMR) Division focused on providing contractor field team modification, maintenance, and repair (MMR) support to DoD and DHS customers. For more information on this contract please contact MacB’s Modification, Maintenance, and Repair (MMR) Division’s Operations Director, Mr. Ted Norman at 478-929-9960.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL