Air Force Institute of Technology Awards MacAulay-Brown a Five-Year Technical, Scientific, Test and Evaluation Prime Contract
Defense Systems Technical Area Task Supporting AFIT Research Centers
DAYTON, Ohio, October 15, 2015 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, announced today that its been awarded a prime contract by the Air Force Institute of Technology Graduate School of Engineering & Management (AFIT/EN), in support of a several research centers. They include the Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (STAT) in Test and Evaluation (T&E) Center of Excellence (COE), and the Center for Operational Analysis (COA). MacB will be working closely with teammate The Perduco Group. Total ceiling value on this single award contract is $49 million over five years.
AFIT is the Air Force’s graduate school of engineering and management, and its institution for technical and professional continuing education. The goal is to advance air, space and cyberspace power for U.S. armed forces and Department of Defense partners. The mission of AFIT/EN is to provide advice and assistance to designated acquisition programs in the application of scientific test and analysis techniques, and in the development of test and evaluation strategies. It’s also charged with producing outstanding technical leaders by providing superior graduate education built on defense-focused research.
MacB’s Advanced Technology Group will be responsible for the following:
- Providing high-level scientific research and technical services to the COA
- Supporting the development and execution of graduate and continuing education courses, with emphasis on T&E
- Delivering statistical and T&E subject matter expertise for COE for Acquisition Category (ACAT) I programs
- Working directly for ACAT I program managers as they develop more rigorous T&E
- Capturing implementation of STAT best practices for wider dissemination throughout the acquisition community
“We are excited to begin work on this important contract supporting the research centers at the Air Force Institute of Technology,” said Tim Lawrence Senior Vice President and General Manager for the Advanced Technology Group at MacB. “Our team capabilities and strategic focus will help AFIT continue to develop test and evaluation research products, state-of-the-art weapons systems and research and analysis needed to meet and exceed expectations.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more at www.macb.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA