MacB in the News
Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
National security company MacAulay-Brown’s (MacB) subsidiary Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC) has developed a Cyber Learning Engine (CLE) for the US Department of Defense (DoD).
The CLE is trained to detect previously unknown threats to a network without human supervision.
The engine has been designed to meet the rising requirements for a faster and more flexible solution that would help manage both the volume and complexity of cyber data across the US defense department.
Click here to read the full story posted on Army-Technology.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS
- MacB Partners on U.S. Army INSCOM Contract for the 116th Military Intelligence Brigade
- GovConWire: Alion to Boost Military ISR Capabilities via $769M Task Order Under OASIS Contract
- Washington Technology: Alion Science books $769M ISR, cyber integration order