MacB in the News
Baltimore Business Journal: Virginia cybersecurity firm keeps growing with deal to buy Linthicum company
International cybersecurity company MacAulay-Brown Inc. acquired a Linthicum-based cloud engineering, software and data analytics firm, marking its third acquisition in four years.
Maryland’s Enlighten IT Consulting joins Secure Computing and Communications and Commonwealth Technology Inc., both based in Virginia, as the latest acquisition by MacAulay-Brown. The other two deals were made in 2013 and 2014. The size of the Enlighten deal was not disclosed.
To read the full story published by the Baltimore Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics