MacB in the News
Baltimore Business Journal: Virginia cybersecurity firm keeps growing with deal to buy Linthicum company
International cybersecurity company MacAulay-Brown Inc. acquired a Linthicum-based cloud engineering, software and data analytics firm, marking its third acquisition in four years.
Maryland’s Enlighten IT Consulting joins Secure Computing and Communications and Commonwealth Technology Inc., both based in Virginia, as the latest acquisition by MacAulay-Brown. The other two deals were made in 2013 and 2014. The size of the Enlighten deal was not disclosed.
To read the full story published by the Baltimore Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency