- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military Candidates
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- Employee Testimonials
- Career Fairs
MacB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. Additionally, MacB complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact a Human Resources Representative to arrange for such accommodation.
If you have already applied for a position, click here to search our current openings and update your application.
MacB is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. If you require assistance to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to email@example.com or call 800-432-3421.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop