- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military Candidates
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- Employee Testimonials
- Career Fairs
MacB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. Additionally, MacB complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact a Human Resources Representative to arrange for such accommodation.
If you have already applied for a position, click here to search our current openings and update your application.
MacB is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. If you require assistance to navigate or apply to our careers site, please call 800-432-3421.
Latest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology