- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- Why MacB
- Career Fairs
MacB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. Additionally, MacB complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact a Human Resources Representative to arrange for such accommodation.
If you have already applied for a position, click here to search our current openings and update your application.
MacB is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. If you require assistance to navigate or apply to our careers site, please call 800-432-3421.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day