- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- Alliant GWAC
- Terms and Conditions
MacB is a prime contractor in Pool 6 Full and Open One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) contract.
OASIS is GSA’s next-generation contract to provide government agencies with contractual solutions to complex professional services-based requirements on a global basis. It addresses the government’s growing need for requirements that contain multiple disciplines and IT components, and that require flexibility for all contract-type task orders and other direct costs.
OASIS is a solutions-based contract providing a multi-disciplined approach to meeting complex government requirements for integrated professional services in the broadest context of the scope of the contract, incorporating all contract types along with ancillary services and supplies. OASIS provides ease of use for client agencies and maximum flexibility at the task order level.
Benefits of using OASIS include:
- Assistance with commercial and non-commercial requirements
- All contract types available
- Maximum opportunities for small businesses
- Streamlined acquisitions and better accountability
- Aide for customers with a robust Web Library
- Full-service administrative office for scope reviews and complete lifecycle services
- Enablement of agencies to concentrate on their mission rather than the acquisition itself – minimizing unnecessary proliferation of interagency and agency-wide contracts
- Reduction in lead time and administrative efforts acquire complex professional services
- On-ramp/off-ramp procedures to ensure a flexible, vibrant vendor pool
To learn more about OASIS, visit www.gsa.gov/oasis.
Scope of Services
OASIS includes any and all components required to formulate a total solution to a professional services-based requirement. For task orders placed under OASIS contracts, professional services may be broadly defined as those services provided under one or more of the following Core Disciplines:
- Financial Management
- Management Consulting
- Program Management
- Scientific Services
To learn more about MacB’s experience and service offerings, CLICK HERE.
For questions or to learn more, send an email to
John Halecki, Program Manager
19 Crosby Drive, Suite 220
Bedford, MA 01730
Lisa Montgomery, Contracting Officer
4021 Executive Drive
Dayton, OH 45430
Jim Soos, Small Business Liaison
708 N. Shady Retreat Drive
Doylestown, PA 18901
MacB’s prime contract number for OASIS Pool 6 is GS00Q14OADU719. Our DUNS number is 09-650-0483, and the contract Cage Code is 4R389. See the links below for posted contract schedules and other details as required: