- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- Terms and Conditions
We lead a team of diverse Information Technology (IT) and services companies capable of meeting a wide variety of tasks required by the Department of Homeland Security on the EAGLE II contract.
Our core business expertise focuses on the management and performance of IT projects closely related to the three functional areas specified in EAGLE II Functional Category I:
1) System Design, Development, Implementation and Integration
2) Software Design and Development
3) Operations and Maintenance
- Current Task Orders
- List of Experience Within DHS
- MacB DHS EAGLE II POCs
- Integrated Quality Management Solution
- MacB Team Members
MacB has provided IT, engineering, management services and product solutions for more than 39 years. Our experience includes IT systems design and development, software development, operation and maintenance, knowledge management and R&D for information technology contracts. The key discriminators that distinguish us include the following:
- Proven capability to manage major ID/IQ contracts involving multi-company teams performing multiple task orders with diverse technical requirements.
- As an EAGLE II Prime, MacB offers exceptional technical capability with personnel resources, and experience across all technical areas required on this program.
- A teaming strategy featuring a competent, highly responsive team of small businesses having capabilities across all the functional areas and technology areas relevant to EAGLE II.
MacB Contact Information:
Don Raines, SVP, Business Development and Capture
National Capital Headquarters
1953 Gallows Road, Suite 590
Vienna, VA 22182
Teresa Kennedy, Contracts
4021 Executive Drive
Dayton, Ohio 45430