- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- CAAS IV - Contract Information
- EAGLE II
- Current Task Orders
- List of Experience Within DHS
- MacB DHS EAGLE II POCs
- MacB's Integrated Quality Management Solution
- MacB EAGLE II Team Members
- CAAS IV - Contract Information
- Defense System Technical Area Tasks (DS-TATs)
- GSA Schedules
- Alliant GWAC
- Terms and Conditions
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. is one of nine companies selected on May 21, 2010 for the five-year Software, Networks, Information, Modeling and Simulation (SNIM) Contract, valued at up to $2 billion. Although the new contract with its $2 billion ceiling was awarded through the U.S. Air Force, the work will be done across the U.S. Department of Defense and other federal organizations.
MacB’s team includes URS Federal Services, SERCO, Gnostech, Tecolote Research, Truestone, PDI, ACET, S2ERC, Charles River Analytics, EMB Information Technologies, Quantum, Concurrent Technologies, Raytheon BBN Technologies and CGI Federal.
SNIM consolidates the customer-funded efforts of three of the DoD’s Information Analysis Centers (IACs), which are under the direction of the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) and act as clearinghouses for expertise and assistance with technical challenges. The contract combines Technical Area Tasks (TATs) previously performed under the Data and Analysis Center for Software (DACS), Information Assurance Technology Analysis Center (IATAC) and Modeling and Simulation Information Analysis Center (MSIAC). The work includes information assurance, software data and analysis, modeling and simulation, and knowledge management and information sharing.
The contract was released by the 55th Contracting Squadron at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska. U.S. Air Force Material Command ESG/PKS (DTIC) is sponsoring the project: ATTN: ESG/PKS, Defense Technical Information Center, 101 Washington Square, Building 40, Offutt AFB, NE 68113.
SNIM Key Information
1. Any government organization can coordinate a Statement of Work and fund its procurement through the 55CONS through task order competitions across all nine primes. The government vehicle fee is 0.7 percent, task order values are defined between $2,500 minimum and $99.999 million maximum each, and a negotiable labor category and rate structure schedule per end customer definition unique to each task order.
2. Support of any/all phases of R&D efforts from initiation through operational prototyping, inclusive of transition into operations and maintenance (O&M), but of course not O&M itself. To this end, not only R&D dollars but also those O&M dollars that support R&D efforts may be appropriate for SNIM TAT funding as approved by the DTIC SNIM Contracting Officer. All TATs are categorized as “R&D” or advisory and assistance services, “A&AS.”
3. Government end customers (Requesting Authorities) play a vital, active, and integrated role in all phases of task order procurement package development and source selection determination and award. DTIC and 55CONS follow through the entire procurement process in full partnership with and service to the Requesting Authority.
4. All SNIM Team tasks additionally provide DTIC registered research and reference support for extensive S&T information re-use for more efficient task order execution.
5. All TAT’s are competed across all SNIM prime teams, ensuring both competition and diversity for government procurements. Procurement evaluations:
- Are based on salary-based escalation schedules to further keep multi-year task proposals competitively priced.
- Evaluate “prior experience” (what related work has been done), not “past performance” (how well prior experiences have been performed), which was already evaluated and awarded through the master IDIQ procurement.
Contact Information (SNIM@macb.com)
Office: (781) 222-5112
Cell: (978) 806-5393
For more detailed information about the SNIM Contract and how to contract via SNIM, please visit the DTIC website, http://iac.dtic.mil/snim.html.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency
- MacB Technical Expert to Co-Present Bitstream Verification Techniques at Conference
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB