- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- Alliant GWAC
- Terms and Conditions
Contracting with MacB
MacB has a variety of contracting vehicles available to our customers, providing access to our wide range of advanced engineering services and product solutions. Contracting options include:
- Alliant Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
- GSA Schedules
- Major Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts
Our mission is to provide advanced engineering, cybersecurity, and product solutions to our valued customers. As a privately-owned company, MacB is focused on integrity and customer service, and our experienced personnel are able to respond quickly and efficiently to complicated customer requirements.
We also have many strategic partners, including large and small businesses, that provide high-quality, best value customer solutions for Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Latest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL