MacB in the News
Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
A defense contractor in Beavercreek has landed a $49 million project with the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center.
MacAulay-Brown Inc. was awarded the five-year contract for technical, engineering and assessment support from that command, which is headquartered at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico. MacB beat out five other bidders for the work.
Click Here to read the full story published in the afternoon edition of the Dayton Business Journal on Thursday, June 15.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology