MacB in the News
Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
A growing Beavercreek-based defense contractor will be acquired by larger firm near Washington, D.C.
Alion Science and Technology Corp., headquartered in McLean, Va., announced has a pending agreement to buy MacAulay-Brown.
Click here to read the full story published by Dayton Daily News on August 3.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon