MacB in the News
Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
A growing Beavercreek-based defense contractor will be acquired by larger firm near Washington, D.C.
Alion Science and Technology Corp., headquartered in McLean, Va., announced has a pending agreement to buy MacAulay-Brown.
Click here to read the full story published by Dayton Daily News on August 3.
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner