MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Contractor Lands $100M in Work
A Beavercreek-based defense contractor has won $100 million in intelligence and cyber contracts.
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. received several classified contracts supporting both the Department of Defense cyber programs and the larger intelligence community. The contracts total more than $100 million in work, a combination of sole-source, recompete and new work.
CLICK HERE to read the full story about MacB from the Dayton Business Journal published July 15, 2016.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology