MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Contractor Lands $100M in Work
A Beavercreek-based defense contractor has won $100 million in intelligence and cyber contracts.
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. received several classified contracts supporting both the Department of Defense cyber programs and the larger intelligence community. The contracts total more than $100 million in work, a combination of sole-source, recompete and new work.
CLICK HERE to read the full story about MacB from the Dayton Business Journal published July 15, 2016.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics