MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Defense Firm Promotes Executive
Mia Kerivan-O’Malley has been promoted to senior vice president and chief administrative officer at MacAulay-Brown Inc.
She had been serving as vice president and chief information officer at the Beavercreek-based defense firm. With the promotion, Kerivan-O’Malley will continue her CIO duties and be responsible for MacAulay-Brown’s human resources and recruiting departments.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology