MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Defense Firm Wins $5.3M Electronic Warfare Deal
MacAulay-Brown Inc. will get more than $5.3 million to boost U.S. electronic warfare efforts.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor recently won an order to support the Joint Information Operations Warfare Center at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. Under the order, MacAulay-Brown will assist combatant commands, joint task forces, military services, Defense Department agencies and other federal organizations to establish and maintain critical operations security programs.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta