MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Defense Firm Wins $5.3M Electronic Warfare Deal
MacAulay-Brown Inc. will get more than $5.3 million to boost U.S. electronic warfare efforts.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor recently won an order to support the Joint Information Operations Warfare Center at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. Under the order, MacAulay-Brown will assist combatant commands, joint task forces, military services, Defense Department agencies and other federal organizations to establish and maintain critical operations security programs.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency