MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Defense Firm Wins $5.3M Electronic Warfare Deal
MacAulay-Brown Inc. will get more than $5.3 million to boost U.S. electronic warfare efforts.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor recently won an order to support the Joint Information Operations Warfare Center at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. Under the order, MacAulay-Brown will assist combatant commands, joint task forces, military services, Defense Department agencies and other federal organizations to establish and maintain critical operations security programs.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop