MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek firm wins part of $11M tech contract
Dayton’s second-largest defense contractor has won another project.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. has landed a two-year project worth up to $11 million in work thanks to a subcontract from IAP Worldwide Services Inc. The work supports the Distributed Common Ground System-Army, a system being designed to help bring information and intelligence to troops in the field in a faster and more uniform way.
Click here to read the full story published by the Dayton Business Journal on March 7.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop