MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek firm wins part of $11M tech contract
Dayton’s second-largest defense contractor has won another project.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. has landed a two-year project worth up to $11 million in work thanks to a subcontract from IAP Worldwide Services Inc. The work supports the Distributed Common Ground System-Army, a system being designed to help bring information and intelligence to troops in the field in a faster and more uniform way.
Click here to read the full story published by the Dayton Business Journal on March 7.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology