MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek firm wins part of $11M tech contract
Dayton’s second-largest defense contractor has won another project.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. has landed a two-year project worth up to $11 million in work thanks to a subcontract from IAP Worldwide Services Inc. The work supports the Distributed Common Ground System-Army, a system being designed to help bring information and intelligence to troops in the field in a faster and more uniform way.
Click here to read the full story published by the Dayton Business Journal on March 7.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification