MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek firm wins part of $11M tech contract
Dayton’s second-largest defense contractor has won another project.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. has landed a two-year project worth up to $11 million in work thanks to a subcontract from IAP Worldwide Services Inc. The work supports the Distributed Common Ground System-Army, a system being designed to help bring information and intelligence to troops in the field in a faster and more uniform way.
Click here to read the full story published by the Dayton Business Journal on March 7.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA