MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek firm wins part of $11M tech contract
Dayton’s second-largest defense contractor has won another project.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. has landed a two-year project worth up to $11 million in work thanks to a subcontract from IAP Worldwide Services Inc. The work supports the Distributed Common Ground System-Army, a system being designed to help bring information and intelligence to troops in the field in a faster and more uniform way.
Click here to read the full story published by the Dayton Business Journal on March 7.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order