MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton Area Firm Pushing New Cyber Vulnerability Index
MacAulay-Brown Inc. is touting a breakthrough in cyber security research.
The Beavercreek-based defense firm is asking the industry to adopt its index of Cyber Integrity, or ICI, to get a holistic measure of the health of a cyber system in a test environment. Currently, MacAulay-Brown claims no metric exists to capture application and attack specific details so government and industry are left to use static, ad-hoc methods for evaluating the security of critical systems. ( Click here to read the company’s 10-page paper on the subject.)
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification
- MacB Technical Expert to Serve as Panelist During FPGA Assurance Workshop
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech