MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton Area Firm Pushing New Cyber Vulnerability Index
MacAulay-Brown Inc. is touting a breakthrough in cyber security research.
The Beavercreek-based defense firm is asking the industry to adopt its index of Cyber Integrity, or ICI, to get a holistic measure of the health of a cyber system in a test environment. Currently, MacAulay-Brown claims no metric exists to capture application and attack specific details so government and industry are left to use static, ad-hoc methods for evaluating the security of critical systems. ( Click here to read the company’s 10-page paper on the subject.)
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon