MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
MacAulay-Brown Inc. has acquired a tech company in what is its third major acquisition in four years.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor announced Tuesday morning it had acquired Enlighten IT Consulting, a secure cloud engineering, software and big data analytics firm. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but Enlighten will continue as a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAulay-Brown and report to its CEO, Sid Fuchs.
To read the full story posted by the Dayton Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency