MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
MacAulay-Brown Inc. has acquired a tech company in what is its third major acquisition in four years.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor announced Tuesday morning it had acquired Enlighten IT Consulting, a secure cloud engineering, software and big data analytics firm. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but Enlighten will continue as a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAulay-Brown and report to its CEO, Sid Fuchs.
To read the full story posted by the Dayton Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification