MacB in the News
DBJ: Good week for Alion: Close MacB deal, confirm spot on $28B contract
A day after closing on a long-awaited M&A splash, Alion Science and Technology also revealed it’s one of the government contractors picked to compete for task orders on a $28 billion military research and development contract.
The McLean-based engineering and tech company said it won a spot on the Department of Defense’s potential nine-year, $28 billion indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract for the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC).
Click here to read the full story on the Dayton Business Journal website. Note: You may need a subscription to view all the content.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day