MacB in the News
DBJ: Local Firm Wins Spot on $900M Federal Contract
MacAulay-Brown Inc. will have an inside track for as much as $900 million in new work for the military.
The Beavercreek-based defense firm late Tuesday was one of four companies named to a five-year deal for command-wide support of U.S. Special Operations Command. The command is this country’s coordinated military effort for special forces activity around the world, and work on this contract will be done in the U.S. and overseas.
Click here to read the full article.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop