MacB in the News
DBJ: Local Firm Wins Spot on $900M Federal Contract
MacAulay-Brown Inc. will have an inside track for as much as $900 million in new work for the military.
The Beavercreek-based defense firm late Tuesday was one of four companies named to a five-year deal for command-wide support of U.S. Special Operations Command. The command is this country’s coordinated military effort for special forces activity around the world, and work on this contract will be done in the U.S. and overseas.
Click here to read the full article.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics