MacB in the News
DBJ: Local Firm Wins Spot on $900M Federal Contract
MacAulay-Brown Inc. will have an inside track for as much as $900 million in new work for the military.
The Beavercreek-based defense firm late Tuesday was one of four companies named to a five-year deal for command-wide support of U.S. Special Operations Command. The command is this country’s coordinated military effort for special forces activity around the world, and work on this contract will be done in the U.S. and overseas.
Click here to read the full article.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA