MacB in the News
DBJ: MacB Partners to Win $51M Air Force Task Order
MacAulay-Brown Inc. and a partner group have won a task order to support special operations, the latest in a string of contract wins.
The company is working with Odyssey Systems Consulting Group LTD on a five-year, $51 million contract from the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. With the task order, the two companies will work with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance and Special Operations Forces Directorate at Wright-Patt.
Click Here to read the full story published by the Dayton Business Journal on September 13, 2016.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology