Engineering and technical services contractor MacAulay-Brown is moving into new sectors of government work that it can’t discuss, but the new contracts are greatly increasing the company’s revenues, the firm’s leaders told the Dayton Daily News in an interview at its headquarters off Grange Hall Road.
MacB in the News
DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
How does a defense contractor celebrate when a third of its new contracts are classified?
Click Here to read the full story published by the Dayton Daily News on March 20.
Lastest News and Events
- Two-Day Job Fair at Fort Bragg
- MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for AFLCMC
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Air Force Technology: MacB wins cybersecurity contract to assist AFLCMC’s C3I division
- MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency