DTIC identifies MacB as Prime Contractor for SNIM
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. was one of nine companies selected May 21 for the five-year Software, Networks, Information, Modeling and Simulation (SNIM) Contract, valued at up to $2 billion. MacB’s team includes its subsidiaries MacB-ESI and Gray Research as well as URS Federal Services, SERCO, Gnostech, Truestone, PDI, ACET and the S2ERC. Although the new contract with its $2 billion ceiling was awarded through the U.S. Air Force, the work will be done across the U.S. Department of Defense and other federal organizations.
SNIM consolidates the customer-funded efforts of three of the DoD’s Information Analysis Centers (IACs), which are under the direction of the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) and act as clearinghouses for expertise and assistance with technical challenges. The contract combines Technical Area Tasks (TATs) previously performed under the Data and Analysis Center for Software (DACS), Information Assurance Technology Analysis Center (IATAC) and Modeling and Simulation Information Analysis Center (MSIAC). The work includes information assurance, software data and analysis, modeling and simulation, and knowledge management and information sharing.
The contract was released by the 55th Contracting Squadron at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska. The Defense Technical Information Center, or DTIC, ATTN: DTIC-I, 8725 John J. Kingman Rd., Ste 0944, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-6218 is sponsoring the project.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency