MacB in the News
GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
The Defense Intelligence Agency has awarded spots on a potential 10-year, $500 million contract to eight companies and one nonprofit organization to support missions of DIA’s science and technology directorate.
Contractors will vie for research, development, engineering and technical task orders through the multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity HELIOS contract, the Defense Department said Friday.
Click here to read the full story on GovConWire.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA