MacB in the News
GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
The Defense Intelligence Agency has awarded spots on a potential 10-year, $500 million contract to eight companies and one nonprofit organization to support missions of DIA’s science and technology directorate.
Contractors will vie for research, development, engineering and technical task orders through the multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity HELIOS contract, the Defense Department said Friday.
Click here to read the full story on GovConWire.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day