MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: Alion completes acquisition of MacB
Alion Science and Technology Corporation (“Alion”), a portfolio company of Veritas Capital based in McLean, VA, announced on August 22 the completion of its previously announced acquisition of Dayton, OH-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (“MacB”).
“We are pleased to welcome Sid Fuchs and the MacB team to Alion, and we look forward to the new opportunities this combination will create for our customers and the broader industry,” said Steve Schorer, president and CEO of Alion. “Together we are ideally positioned to provide our customers with the breadth of capabilities, technology and differentiated solutions required to address their mission critical needs.”
MacB will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alion.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Named New Managed Service Partner with AWS
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference