MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
McLean, VA-based Alion Science and Technology Corporation (“Alion”), a portfolio company of Veritas Capital, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Dayton, OH-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (“MacB”), a leading provider of complex engineering and mission critical technology solutions and services for national security missions across Department of Defense (“DoD”) and Intelligence Community (“IC”) customers. The combination will strengthen Alion’s robust technology and engineering capabilities, deepen customer relationships, and create greater scale and resources to provide a broad set of solutions for customers.
Click here to see the story posted on the website for Intelligence Community News. Note that you may have to pay for a subscription to read the full article.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS