MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB announces more than $200M in classified prime contract wins
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. of Dayton, OH announced on July 10 that it has been awarded over $200 million in previously unannounced classified contract wins for federal government customers. These prime awards were received during MacB’s second quarter for fiscal year 2017, and represent a mix of new business and recompete stand-alone contracts and delivery orders across all four MacB operating groups.
Click Here to read the full story published on Intelligence Community News by reporter Loren Blinde.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA