MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB announces more than $200M in classified prime contract wins
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. of Dayton, OH announced on July 10 that it has been awarded over $200 million in previously unannounced classified contract wins for federal government customers. These prime awards were received during MacB’s second quarter for fiscal year 2017, and represent a mix of new business and recompete stand-alone contracts and delivery orders across all four MacB operating groups.
Click Here to read the full story published on Intelligence Community News by reporter Loren Blinde.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification